I recently received a query from one of the visitors on “How To Verify WhatsApp Using Google Voice Number?” Or “How To Get a USA Whatsapp Number Using Google Voice?”
Get Google Voice Number:
Set up a new Google Voice account (Free). If you are outside the USA use this to get a Google Voice Account:
Validation of Google Voice Numbers
Identify Your Google Voice Number
Verification of Google Voice Account & Number
How to Quickly Find WhatsApp Compatible Google Voice Number –
- Log onto http://www.allareacodes.com.
- Scroll down to the “Area Code Lookup”, enter a 3-digit area code of interest to you (eg 786 for Miami), and hit the Search button.
- This should generate a list of 3-digit area codes (XXX) suffixed with the 3-digit subarea codes (eg XXX-YYY-, where YYY is the subarea code).
- In this list, analyze the Usage column to narrow down the 6-digit prefix (XXX-YYY-) to a Cell Number.
- When selecting a Google Voice number during Google Voice setup or using an existing GV account, enter XXX in the area code followed by YYY.
The above method worked for me in no time. In fact, I was able to identify not one but FOUR Whatsapp-compatible Google Voice phone numbers in less than an hour! To put the icing on the cake, the FOUR numbers only DIFFER in the last TWO digits–ie the first EIGHT digits are identical in all FOUR numbers!!
That makes it easy to remember. In mathematical terms, my FOUR Whatsapp-compatible Google Voice phone numbers have the following format:
XXX-YYY-ZZef (Students–I am a professor)
XXX-YYY-ZZgh (Spare–in case I need another number in future!)
Incredible! Is it not?
Of course, I signed up for all using my FOUR different Google Voice accounts. All FOUR are genuine cell phone numbers and all are compatible with Whatsapp.
The only downside is that I have not yet figured out how to use FOUR Whatsapp apps on my single device! So far, I have regular Whatsapp (Personal) and GBWhatsapp (Business) working side-by-side.
Learn More: How To Add one and more WhatsApp app on a single device using the same account?